- 57 – double culture British (Jersey) and French
- Paddling for 18 years, Sea kayak guide and coach for 10 years (French coach BEES1 + Sea qualified and British Canoeing Qualified Coach Sea 3)
- former sailor, free diver and scuba diver
- regular sea kayak trips in Brittany, Channel Islands, Corsica, Italy, Spain, Croatia, Greece, Scotland, Greenland.
- small expeditions in the tidal areas of the Channel Islands French and British: Alderney, Chausey, Jersey, Guernsey, Sark
- 2013 – Round Brittany by the islands 350 miles / 18 days
- 2015 – Cyclades: Evvia / Amorgos 186 miles 12 days + expedition in Greenland 30 days
- 2018 – Expedition to the Rajah Ampat Islands (Indonesia) 13 days
- 2009-2012-2015-2017-2019- many expeditions, 2 to 4 weeks in Greenland: Disko Bay, Uummannaq Bay, Melville Bay 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019 – organizer of “Surf your kayak” (sea kayak and surf kayak) in northern Brittany
- international sea kayak Symposium : Jersey, Skye, Pagaïa, Women South Devon
- volunteer at LCK Lannion Canoe Club.
- 57 – Designer – 10 years as a professional kayak / raft guide in the Alps and sports class Coach – French coach BEES1 + Sea qualified Paddling for 45 years.
- former canoe kayak competitor: Slalom, Wild water canoe racing, freestyle and Ocean racing – 2 participations in the World Championships (1997-2001)
Nowadays kitesurfing, skiing and rivers stand-up-paddling.
- a few trips abroad: Zambezi, White Nile, Nepal, Canada, Switzerland, Slovenia, Austria, Spain and Italy.
- 2006 – SK Lavrio / Santorini Expedition (Greece) 184 miles / 15 days
- 2007/2008 – 3 training expeditions kite & ski in Norway and crossing North / South Greenland 2200 km / 31 days.
- 2010 – first SK crossing of the Tuscan Archipelago (Italy) 147 km / 8 days
- 2010 – SK Peloponnese / Rhodes by Crete, 463 miles / 24 days
- 2012 – SK Sardinia tour, 450 miles / 37 days
- 2013 – SK Tour of Brittany by the islands 350 miles / 18 days
- 2014 – SK Brittany tour by sea and land 477 miles / 23 days
- 2015 – SK Cyclades: Evvia / Amorgos 186 miles 12 days + Greenland expedition 30 days
- 2016 – Dodecanese stand-up paddle 138 miles / 10 days
- 2017 – SK North Coast of Majorca (Spain)
- 2018 – SK West Coast Sardinia (Italy) and Gulf of Corinth (Greece)
Regular writer at Canoe-Kayak Magazine.
- 28 years. Paddling for 14 years
- Former canoe kayak competitor, national level: Slalom, Polo. Then starts expeditions at the end of his studies.
- Owns and runs his company of Raft and water sports on the Verdon: Raoul Rafting, specialized on canyoning Verdon on raft and kayak tandem.
- Conducts development missions under International Canoe Federation for the Nepal, Malaysia, Algeria, Argentina, Philippines, Thailand and Chile Federations
- Class V / V + river expeditions: descent of all sections of the Apurimac (Peru), the Inn from the Morteratsch Glacier to Silz (Austria), Humla Karnali and Thuli Behri (Nepal)
- 2015 sea kayak expedition Cyclades: Evvia / Amorgos 186 miles 12 days. Cres circumnavigation (Croatia)
- 2016 sea kayak expeditions Dakar – Bissau 3 months journey on the West African coast (Senegal, Gambia, Guinea Bissau), Menorca circumnavigation (Spain)